** $329,800 | 3BR/3BA Town Home | Steps From the Beach | Complete Remodel **
Talk about a remodel! This 3BR/3BA beach home has been TOTALLY RENOVATED...down to the studs, completely customized, and ready for entertaining. The owner has completely transformed this inside and out to create your home away from home at the beach. Located just steps from this beach access, this townhome has been a non-rental so is in outstanding condition.
1. Kitchen Remodel
Before creating this spunky space, there was a full demolition of:
- Drop ceilings
- Electrical wiring
Yep, that's the start of a complete makeover.
The plumbing is now centrally located, there is new lighting, new electrical wiring, and new appliances and fixtures are installed. The character of the kitchen truly comes from the CUSTOM MADE CABINETS including designer series, the Corian countertops with under mount sink, as well as the interior and overhead lighting.
2. Dining Room
Separating the great room and dining area are custom designed, lighted cabinets with glass paneling and glass shelving. These cabinets are perfect for displaying your favorite trinkets. While keeping the two rooms distinctly separate, there is still an open feel that makes the entire space inviting.
The dining room also features a new wet bar with custom cabinets to coordinate with the kitchen and custom mirrors. The wet bar has new interior and upper lighting and continues to match the kitchen with its Corian countertops that have the plumbing set up for an under mount sink.
3. Great Room
Two steps down from the dining area, the living area has a cozy brick fireplace and an abundance of natural light. Custom made queen sleeper sofas were added and match the custom window treatments and blinds. With the three bedrooms and the sleeper sofas, this beach home comfortably sleeps 10.
All three bathrooms totally gutted, now have:
- Custom made mirrors in all 3 bathrooms
- Custom made cabinets with designer series
- Corian countertops with seamless sinks
- Custom shelving in linen closets
- New plumbing and fixtures
- New toilets
- New tilework
- New bathtubs
- New lighting fixtures
The new bathrooms each have ample counter space, storage, and lighting. The master even has natural light as well.
All three bedrooms have custom made blinds and window treatments except for sliding glass door. Window treatments match linens on bedding and shower curtains in bathrooms.
The entire stairway, as well as the two steps to the living room, were demolished and replaced with:
- Custom made mirror at the top
- Oak treads
- Wrought iron banisters
- Stair lights
- Oak railing
7. Interior Miscellaneous
- Two crawl space doors to the attic replaced with custom made stained glass doors with ambiance lighting behind
- New wiring for Burglar Alarm
- New crown molding and baseboards
- New interior doors and hardware
- ALL new flooring with carpet or tile (exception of the hall bathroom downstairs)
- New interior paint THROUGHOUT
- New dryer
- Custom mural in foyer and upstairs bedroom
8. Exterior Miscellaneous
- Two new exterior doors and hardware on the main floor
- Removed wood siding and replaced with STUCCO
- Fresh paint
- New lighting
- New carport ceiling
- Howard miller clock on patio and painted to match house
- New outside air conditioner unit located on roof
- New ROOF
Upper deck had been enclosed as part of the bedroom but had no heat or air. Replaced ceiling, decking, and railing to return the deck to the original design.