Benefits of joining our office and how we are different:
- Proven Success
- State Of The Art Marketing & Technology
- One on One Weekly Training and Coaching
- Strong Leadership
About The Duran Group
Craig Duran started in real estate in 2003 and has worked full time in the business ever since. He has been the top producing agent for Pelican Real Estate in Bay County since 2009 and was the top producing agent for the entire company (PCB, 30-A, and Destin) in 2012 and 2014. Craig has closed 55+ transactions per year since 2012 and 70+ per year for the last two years. Craig founded The Duran Group at Pelican Real Estate in 2016 and hired a Transaction Coordinator and Marketing Director to manage the expanding business.
The Duran Group at Pelican Real Estate operates out of Pelican's Calypso office, located onsite at Calypso Resort and Towers, right next to Pier Park.
We're Looking For:
Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Are you a licensed Realtor looking for a high number of qualified leads?
- Do you want to learn how to create your own business and not rely on anyone else for leads?
- Do you want weekly coaching to help you learn the business and continue to grow?
- Do you want the opportunity to sit on new construction projects?
- Do you love to learn?
- Do you want to be a part of a successful group?
- Do you want organized systems that produce consistent results and more efficient workflow?
- Do you want support staff to handle all the paperwork for you?
- Are you looking to really HELP people and make a difference in their lives by providing solid real estate guidance while putting their needs first?
- An active Florida license, preferably with 1+ years experience
- Positive attitude
- Highly motivated
- Detail oriented
- Tech savvy and social media savvy and comfortable in a mobile, paperless, on-the-go environment
- Must be willing to work FULL-TIME
- Must play nice in the sand box
Building a successful team culture is vital in building a successful organization. The Duran Group strives to provide excellent customer service while creating a stress-free work environment by allowing each team member to focus on what they do best.
It's not hard to say we love our jobs. We love our space just steps from the beach. We love being a team and working together to reach our goals.
Here are some of the people you'll be working with if you join The Duran Group.
"Before accepting my position as the Transaction Coordinator for The Duran Group, I had little experience in real estate and was nervous about whether or not this was the right move for my family and I. It's been over a year since I joined the team and I can truly say that I love my job! The education and experience I have received since being here has been first-class, not to mention Craig works hard to provide a rewarding opportunity for his employees. We are constantly reminded that we "work to live and not live to work." - Lauren Hahn
"Fresh out of college, I had some (very little) experience in the marketing field and even less in real estate.